Hoskin Scientifique Limitée
300 Stinson Saint-Laurent (Québec) H4N 2E7
(514) 735-5267 Télécopieur: (514) 735-3454
Hoskin Scientific Limited, for over 70 years, has been a supplier of testing and monitoring instrumentation
to the Canadian market. With offices in Vancouver, Edmonton, Oakville and Montreal our customers are
able to receive local sales and technical expertise for a wide variety of products, rentals and service. We
focus on three major markets:
Environmental Monitoring, Geotechnical & Materials Testing, and Test &
Title - RENTAL COORDINATOR
National Service and Rental Manager
The Rental Coordinator is responsible for all rental activity in their region. Based in our Montreal office,
your aim is to be a reliable rental resource for external and internal customers. Providing top notch
customer service and a positive attitude are esential. Maintain existing business and seek new business.
Delvelopment of revenue opportunites and increase the rental fleet’s utilization. Be a good steward of the
company’s rental fleet.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Work safely and in alignment with all health & safety regulations.
- Be knowledgeable on all rental units and their application. (Internal training will be provided.)
- Seek new rental opportunities, develop leads from our website, customer emails & phone
- Qualify opportunities and source the best rental item for the customer’s application.
- Quote rates, deliveries and terms to all customers and schedule timely follow up.
- Secure and fulfill orders, which includes creating and collecting the rental agreement, preparing
the rental unit for shipping and processing of all rental invoices.
Requirement and Skills:
- Prep, wash and calibrate units as needed.
- Other duties as required by Hoskin management.
- Partner with key stakeholders, such as sales, finance, service and shipping for the growth and
ongoing operations of Hoskin’s Rental business.
- Work with our CRM program and related systems to capture customer information and rental
- Proven experience in rental environments with success matching customer requirements to a
broad array of products
- Working knowledge of rental fleet management and operations is an asset
- Post-secondary education in Business Management or related discipline would be a definite
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Possess strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team environment to meet or
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a full range of benefits. Salary is commensurate with
education and experience. Interested candidates should send their resume in confidence to:
Hoskin Scientific Ltd.
3280 South Service Rd. Unit 5
Oakville ON, L6L 0B1
Re: Montreal Rental Coordinator position