Right now, we’re looking for a Room Attendant – to make sure our rooms and suites are always ‘fresh and welcoming’ for our guests after a busy day – creating a haven for them to escape and relax in or get a bit of last minute work done. We’ll need a little flexibility with your time so we can serve our guests the best we can.
- Notify supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied. Report any room unable to be serviced to supervisor according to established procedures.
- Report to supervisor needed repairs or unsafe conditions.
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures.
- Clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing trash, etc. May include cleaning of kitchen area, room refrigerator, coffee maker, cups, glasses, silverware, etc.
- May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
- May have turndown duties.
Job Type: Part-time
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Basic reading, writing, and math skills. Some housekeeping experience and ability to speak English preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds and pushing and or pulling approximately 200 pounds
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping, and kneeling,
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees.
- Basic reading, writing, and math abilities are utilized often when reading room assignments, completing checklists, replacing room linens and amenities.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
WHAT WE OFFER
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
Job Type: Part-time
- housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)