BlockGeeks’ mission is to share and grow knowledge around Blockchain technology. Founded in 2016, we are one of the largest educational platforms in the crypto space. After a long winter in the crypto space, we are looking to reinvigorate and ramp up our operations. We are looking to hire a person responsible for managing all of our content operations.
- Document and maintain a well-organized process for all content-related activities for BlockGeeks, including: website content, sponsored content, educational courses and videos, email newsletters, and social media channels.
- Coordinate our content writers, vendors, advertisers/sponsors, and affiliate partners, speakers, and teachers involved in our content production process
- Daily activities will include content production (including QA), publication, monitoring (SEO, analytics, comments), and ongoing updates;
- Own and manage relationships with sponsored content clients, coordinate creation of sponsored content including getting requirements, assigning content to writers, and publishing content
- Manage email tech stack including: promotional emails, prospect follow ups, weekly prep emails, student onboarding
- Native-level fluency in English and enjoyment of working with words;
- Process development and maintenance skill;
- Project and task management, prioritization on what matters;
- Keen to learn and an open mind;
- Clear and concise communication. Interact proactively, transparently, confidently, friendly, and respectfully with the team, customers and partners.
- Tech-savvy: good understanding of common online tools, such as WordPress, Google Docs, Google Analytics, Social Media.
- General understanding of the cryptocurrency/blockchain space.
- Independent thinker, takes initiative
Why you should join BlockGeeks
- Opportunity to work in the rapidly growing crypto/blockchain space;
- Work directly with the organization leaders. Contribute your own ideas and grow together with our organization;
- Friendly and open team of creative and mission-based individuals.
We would collaborate with you to design the precise goals and milestones for your trial period:
- First 2 Weeks of daily status calls and updates;
- After - once a week formal status and detailed monthly reporting;
- Ongoing Q&A, feedback, and help with documentation.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $38,661.00-$55,000.00 per year
Expected start date: 2021-09-30
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Salary: $38,521.00-$55,000.00 per year
- blockchain: 1 year (preferred)