Project Sales Coordinator
Location: Head office
The Project Sales Coordinator (PSC) will play a key role through the sales and coordination of their residential projects. Managing their client base, this position provides end to end residential customer service.
The role reports to our General Manager (GM) in our Victoria area head office. The GM is responsible for the overall operations and production within Vintage Woodworks.
The role will take sales direction from the VP Business Development (VPBD) and will assist the VPBD to increase and expand residential sales and provide all manner of support to this position.
The position has the overall responsibility for the set-up, scheduling, tracking and completion of specified job/projects. Sales shall include, but not be limited to residential windows, doors, mouldings and various walk-in/call-in customers.
Under the direction of the VPBD, the PSC is the primary contact for the client and is responsible for securing project information, providing advice, budgets, administration, invoicing, ensuring payment is timely, while updating and maintaining the project status while in consistent communication with the client and its representatives. The PSC successfully manages multiple projects at any given time.
The individual in this role must be excellent in meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment, while working in a safe, reliable and quality conscious manner. You will be responsible for meeting these timely deadlines within material budget estimates. You are a skilled communicator with a diverse approach, which allows you to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, including the client, trades people or client representative.
The GM and VPBD holds you accountable to these tasks, and you will work closely and in constant communication to bridge the sales role with production and operations.
The person in this role works in a team environment, is proactive, exhibits extreme work ethics, strong administrative skills, loves to work with people, and presents themselves as an ambassador for Vintage Woodworks.
· Client Relations and customer service
· Residential site visits
· Prepare quotes, follow-up and sales for projects
· Use of Joinery Hardware software (training to be provided)
· Project coordination from inception to completion
· Set priorities and schedule timelines
· Preparation of work orders
· Ordering and managing project specific materials
· Production coordination management of assigned accounts
· Project quality
· Ensuring projects ready for pick up/ship to meet clients’ deadline
· Invoicing and payments in Quickbooks online
· Tracking progress and reporting key deliverables
· Intercompany communication
· Client Communication
· Presenting budgets
· Client development
· Day to day office duties
Professional Relations :
· Presents self as an ambassador of our company
· Proven ability to build and maintain relationships
· Ability to converse, professionally with a diverse group of individuals
· Acts as a liaison between the Vintage Woodworks and client
· Builds and maintains professional relationships with our clients, team and all stakeholders
· Follows through on their word, under promises and over delivers
Education, Skills and Experience:
· 2 years’ experience as a Project Coordinator
· Experience in construction or trades is desired
· Secondary education in Project Management is an asset (PMP)
· Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
· JMS and/or CAD drawing an asset
· Understand principles, methods and techniques of project management
· Exceptional verbal and written communication
· Quickbooks knowledge an asset
· Proven interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain long term relationships
· Team Player
· Strong time management and organizations skills a must
· Ability to make sound decisions, remain calm under pressure and use independent judgement
· Must have a car and driver’s license in good standing with driver abstract
If you would like to join our team, please apply thorough Indeed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Doctoral Degree (preferred)
- sales: 2 years (preferred)
- similar: 2 years (preferred)
- Microsoft: 4 years (preferred)