The ideal candidate should possess outstanding sales and buying experience, honed customer service skill and a passion for technology, new systems, and innovative business solutions in a variety of settings and inceptions. We value team members who are passionate about growing our existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. The ideal fit will be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems. Dedication to growing the business and facilitating smoother connections between our clients and our internal team is a must.
- Supporting the Director of Procurement and International Trade.
- Monitoring and creating a due diligence process in each buying and selling transactions of the department
- Identify different types of data that need tracking to improve business performance.
- Collecting and generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data.
- Work with the management team across the company and outside sales team to prioritize suggested changes to each business segment.
- Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes.
- Improve procedural manuals for all affected areas of the Department
- Work with department managers and Directors to create data collection guidelines for internal use.
- Minimum 3 years logistics sales experience.
- Bachelor degree strongly desired with 2-3 years of experience in Sales analytics and B2B Procurement
- 2 years of proven data analyst skill set
- Proficiency with modern CRM software, Windows, MAC OS, MS Office, Adobe, sufficient computer skills.
- International Sales and operations experience, driving significant increases in high-margin, recurring revenue
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to professionally communicate with internal and external customers.
- Continual desire to learn expand transportation and logistics knowledge through trade programs, training, etc.
- Strong organizational skills to ensure accurate timely completion of responsibilities.
- Ability to nurture new ideas and methods to improve and foster the ULTIMATE
- Customer experience.
CellnTell offers competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays.
CellnTell is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, or any other basis
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- analytics: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)