Sewer and Watermain division are looking for an experienced operator. (Minimum of 5 years)
- Familiar with safe trenching practices.
- Practice safe workplace
- Perform daily safety and maintenance check on machine
- Ability to work around existing utilities i.e: overhead and underground.
- Able to read locates
- Able to work with operating weight machine of 45 to 65 ton.
- In-depth knowledge in Civil construction
- Must have the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions and to be flexible with the changing needs of the project/job
- Difficult weather conditions, as the position requires working outdoors year-round
- Travel is required to various sites within and around Ottawa
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent