Care to join us?
If you are a caring and skilled individual who enjoys working with seniors, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for casual Health Care Assistants to work at Cariboo Place, our long-term senior care community in **** Williams Lake, BC****
**** Travel and accommodation will be provided during shifts and relocation options available*****
Why work for Vantage Living?
- 100% Employer funded benefit plan available for full and part-time staff who work more than 20 hours/week.
- Flexible schedules to support work-life balance.
- Locally owned and operated.
- Beautiful, modern communities.
- A fun and vibrant company culture.
- Respects and promotes the dignity, choices and individuality of each client by recognizing them as whole individuals with unique cultural, spiritual and psychosocial needs through each interaction;
- Responds to scheduled and unscheduled requests from clients for assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, mobility and treatments at times that respect client choice as outlined in the Care Plan;
- Reports critical incidents and unusual occurrences to the Program Coordinator;
- Participates in the delivery of social, recreational and therapeutic programs including group activities, outings, special events, communal impromptu gatherings and coordination of spontaneous opportunities for socialization;
- Takes initiative in organizing unscheduled social and recreational opportunities wherever possible (i.e. card games, movies, gardening, etc.); and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To Be Considered:
- Graduate of Health Care Aide program;
- Registered with the BC Care Aide Registry;
- WHMIS certificate required; and
- Skilled in delivering personal care services and activities that respond to the needs, functional ability, interests and choices of clients.
Status: Full Time, Part Time and Casual
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- BC Care Aide registry (Required)