Our Kids Media is currently seeking a Sales Development Representative to support our sales team.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) your role would be an inside sales rep, with a primary goal to fill leads (private schools and summer camps) into Account Executives' pipelines.
You’ll be joining a team that is innovative, creative, and fun. There will be many opportunities to work with and learn from your peers and to develop your career by taking on stretch-assignments in sales, marketing, and/or project management. We encourage employees to learn all aspects of the business.
If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual, with a passion for persuasive communication, we would like to hear from you.
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads and book sales meetings
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Articulate the Company’s value proposition to decision-makers to assess buying interest.
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Managers to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with sales management and marketing to ensure proper quality and quantity of meetings
- Completed high school diploma or higher
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to capture an audience and positively influence others
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas a plus (but not required)
Include: Resume and Cover letter clearly explaining why you want the role of Sales Development Representative at Our Kids Media
Job Type: Full-time