We are a global leader in the life sciences sector, serving customers in healthcare, applied markets (including food, agbio and the environment), academia and government. Underpinned by our five core values – integrity, brilliance, passion, curiosity, respect – our core purpose is to deliver science for a safer world.
We are actively looking for individuals that are passionate about making a difference, and have an opportunity for a ERP Finance Analyst to join our team. This role can be based either in the US, Canada or UK office.
This role is the keystone in the delivery of IFS Finance solutions and the advancement of our ERP platform. The person is responsible for the design and delivery and working closely with senior users, business analysts and external suppliers.
Within our ERP platform, we need to provide a platform that can support LGC through a period of rapid growth and this role will provide the crucial financial expertise both in processes and systems in order to deliver that goal.
- To be able to understand business operations and how they can best use IFS.
- Interpret business needs and to implement the IFS solutions to meet their requirements
- Review existing Finance processes in IFS and propose improvements.
- To work to specific project plans and deadlines.
- To contribute to the ongoing profitable development and growth of the business.
- To deliver end user training and train the trainer
- To deliver and balance between BAU support and project work.
- To complete comprehensive documentation to a high standard including specifications, customer specific process guides and training documentation
- Investigate, develop and test solutions that will improve system performance and stabilization
- Own Performance analysis and resolutions
What The Successful Candidate Looks Like
- To have a hands-on experience of financials modules functionality, AP, AR, Cash book, FA, General Ledger, Inventory, etc
- Good understanding of Finance basic data, post control rules, code parts, etc.
- Experience of multi-national, multi-site business globally would also be beneficial
- Have implementation experience include design Finance solutions, training users , data migration ( AR , AP, FA, Stock, TB, etc)
- Good understanding of the range of software and hardware tools used for delivering solutions.
- The ability to be trained on any software that may be delivered by the company
- Enthusiastic and able to work independently with minimum supervision.