Job Title: Email Marketing Strategist
Reports to: Production Director
Arctic Leaf Inc. is a US and Canadian based UI/UX design and development agency that specializes in E-Commerce and web-based application services. Our bottom-of-the-funnel focus separates us from other agencies in the market, and thus are struggling to keep up with demand! We are looking for an addition to the team who is flexible and enjoys working with others in a team-oriented environment.
Having recently gone through a merger, we have consistently grown year over year, and we are looking to maintain this growth, the ideal candidate will possess the desire to assist in this growth and collaborate on different trends to identify key strengths and opportunities.
The company is looking for an Email Marketing Strategist. As our Email Marketing Strategist, you will support the day-to-day management and execution of all email marketing campaigns for our clients, driving revenue and customer engagement for one of our key marketing channels.
This position is a full-time position. They would work closely with other members of the design team as well as the E-Commerce Director.
NOTE: 2-5 year commitment preferred.
Benefits & Perks
- World-class training and resources.
- Mature business process framework and infrastructure so that you can hone in on your own skills and what you do best.
- The position includes paid time off. PTO accrues and is made available after successful completion of the probationary period.
- The position includes health benefits which are made available after 60 days.
- This position includes a bonus program.
NOTE: Starting pay varies and depends on experience.
- Work with E-Commerce brands and various stakeholders to develop and implement a comprehensive email marketing strategy.
- Develop and maintain B2B and B2C email campaigns and automated email workflows
- Measure results and optimize campaigns through A/B testing in order to improve open rate, deliverability, click rate, opt-out rate, conversion rate, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns.
- Write persuasive and sticky copy for B2B and B2C emails, including captivating subject lines, body content, and calls to action.
- Carry out segmentation of client email databases and develop and implement remarketing strategies.
- Create and maintain client email marketing content calendars.
- Maintain a solid and reliable understanding of email marketing best practices, and regulations throughout North America (including CCPA) and global markets (such as GDPR).
- Measure campaign results and optimize based on data.
- Tracking and reporting campaigns and automation results to senior management and clients.
- Analyzing campaign and email performance data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Display a high level of confidence and communicate strategic recommendations in a confident, concise, and understandable manner.
- Staying up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including predictive tools, social integration, ABM, and attribution strategies.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Prior experience in list generation, data analytics, solution design, email deployment, and campaign management, testing, and reporting.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several clients and tasks at once.
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns.
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment, able to prioritize and meet deadlines within specific time constraints.
- An excellent understanding of client care.
- The ability to work effectively to meet deadlines.
- The ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A passion for digital marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively on a fast-paced team.
- Well organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize projects, work within short time frames and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter and detailed oriented; Able to work independently.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience using marketing automation platforms (e.g. Klaviyo, OmniSend, HubSpot, Bronto, MailChimp).
- In-depth use of analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Relevant industry experience would be a strong advantage.
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is a plus.
- Experience with building out marketing automation retention strategies.
- Experience running and optimizing large scale marketing campaigns.
- High school diploma required.
- College or University degree in Business, English, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends