Audcomp is the region’s largest and oldest IT solutions provider. We are a leading specialist in Managed Services, Cloud Services, Professional Services, Network Services, Consulting, Asset Management, Preventative Maintenance, IT Products & Solutions, and more. Audcomp’s clients include Universities, Municipalities, Medical, Industrial, Commercial, Public Sector, and many others.
What we offer:
- Open and engaging work environment with rewards for those who excel
- Unlimited opportunities for growth
- Continual training and professional development on the latest innovations in IT solutions
- Work with state-of- the-art, leading-edge technologies
- Great team environment and cross-learning opportunities
- Brand new, modern facility with convenient access to the 403
- Long-term position in a growing company
- Competitive compensation package, including benefits
What we are looking for in this position:
We are looking for a dedicated, confident, seasoned sales person, with a high closing rate, lots of experience, good focus and the ability to take initiatives to fill this positon. The core focus will be working to develop new Cloud Services/Managed Services accounts and increase sales with clients and to identify and provide technology solutions including, but not limited to, Cloud Services Technologies, Managed Services delivery, and Professional Services.
The right candidate will be expected to position our services and solutions by focusing on developing new business through their own prospecting and direct calls, with occasionally supplied leads or referrals. This exciting position will require you to create opportunities and close sales in a targeted professional market segment of small to medium-sized accounts (typical 20 – 500 employees).
- Focus on developing new business
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Responsible for new marketing initiatives, lead generation, business sales and development, hitting sales goals
- Interfacing with engineers, technical leads, project managers, and the leadership team to promote the best solutions and practices to best serve our clients.
- Living and breathing both the business and technology–and translating between the two
- Working with prospective clients by working and developing tech solutions while leveraging our services; developing solutions to technological and business needs of prospective clients
- Managing client expectations for delivery timeframes
- Contributing to development of new solutions and ideas for services
- Effective client presentations
- Consultative selling style
- Proactive and contributing to development of marketing and sales resources
- Traveling to prospective firms and Attend shows as required
- Ongoing professional sales and industry training
- Plan, organize and direct self to meet objectives
- Maintain self-development program and constantly strive toward continuing professional growth.
- Be fluent and technically proficient with managed services offerings and other IT infrastructure solutions
- Strong communication skills – spanning the gap between technology, business and creative areas of the business and speaking comfortably in front of groups
- Tracking and influencing multiple solutions in fast paced, multi-faceted environment
- Ability to work with deadlines and tight timelines
- Strong technical background to intelligently understand & present our services
- Ensuring components of all service orders or proposals are technically accurate and deliverable
- Develop, communicate & document proposed solutions, ensure all contributors to solution have a thorough understanding of client needs and design rationale
- Liaise appropriate transitions between project
- Effectively use CRM system to track all prospect/ client communications and activity
- Fluency in English – verbal & written
- Min. 1 years, preferably 3 years of experience in sales selling MSP agreements and/or service contracts.
- Proven track record and able to show revenue target acquisition on a timeline
- Experience with companies of various sizes employing different IT products and services.
- Solid working knowledge and /or hands on experience with MSP, Cloud, Virtualization, SLAs, etc.
- Experience using CRM systems
- Strong sales experience in IT arena and understand contracted services sales
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets consistently
Desired Knowledge and Skills
- Technology architecture background in networking technologies such as Cloud, SLAs, business process flow, service contracts etc.
- Little to no training required in selling solutions based on existing experience
- Highly presentable and articulate
- Proficient in related technologies, including networking, LAN/WAN, MS Exchange, DR, etc.
- Able to build trusted partnership relationships with clients.
- Strong customer service orientation
Who we DON'T want applying
A clock puncher who gives the bare minimum! We are a fast-paced, and focused IT organization with income potential and value incentives to get our team and the company to the next level!
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- outside sales: 2 years (Required)