Looking for an educator to join our team (Expected entry date for NOW).
Our mission is to provide an exceptional development experience to our children through a quality educational program and passionate educators. We are currently hiring dynamic and energetic educators who share our mission and values.
Your responsibilities as an educator are as per the following:
- Plan and implement the educational program provided by organizing and facilitating free or directed activities;
- Create a living environment conducive to the child's physical, cognitive, socio-emotional, language and psychomotor development;
- Ensure the ongoing presence and monitoring of children and listen to their needs;
- Select and use the material in accordance with the activity program and ensure that the material is appropriate to the interest and pace of development of the child;
- Keep your room clean and disinfect equipment, mattresses, changing tables and tables for meals; Observe children to identify learning and/or behavioral difficulties;
- Collaborate in the discussion, planning, and implementation of an intervention plan for children with special needs;
- Help children develop good habits and good manners for meals, snacks, and hygiene-related activities;
- Discuss with parents the progress and problems of their children;
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions;
- Be attentive to the health status of each child in their group and provide them with the necessary first aid in accordance with the rules of the day care center;
- Act with professionalism; make every effort to enable the child to better live the family/childcare transition;
- Perform any related tasks that may be requested by the supervisor.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Early childhood education (min 1 year)
Training: Certificate or any other relevant training in the field of early childhood education
Location: Montréal (Plateau-Mont-Royal), QC
Certificates and other accreditations (mandatory): CPR and certificate of current judicial impediments
Job Types: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour