Reporting to the Manager of Aftermarket Sales, the C.S.S. Representative’s core mission will be to acquire new materials handling customers through intensive sales activities. They will target small, medium and large enterprises to identify and qualify opportunities and when appropriate enter into a sales process. The CSS Representative will continually seek new and innovative ways of identifying opportunities, growing their account base and cross-selling other Crown products into their existing accounts.
C.S.S. REP POSITION DESCRIPTION
- Cultivate new business opportunities through the engagement of current and prospective customers.
- Build and maintain secure client relationships based on a “Partnership in Success” strategy focused on customer retention and development. This individual exemplifies a “Service Excellence” culture built on the foundation of Crown’s Integrity Service Value Proposition.
- Grow Crown’s market share and presence by promoting all of Crown’s products, programs and services. Achieve sales and performance objectives set for assigned territory. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all calls and customer interactions using company programs
- Provide ongoing market intelligence about competitor activities and trends. Participate in various checkpoint communication meetings with both management and branch personnel.
- Perform account partnership and parts and service reviews, fleet surveys, contract/agreement renewals and presentations based on account parameters and requirements.
- Participate in training and personal development seminars and programs as directed by management
- Present and negotiate programs, agreements and contracts with current and prospective customers within established guidelines. Participate in on-going product launches and introductions. Perform joint sales calls with all departments (i.e. equipment sales, rentals) as well as vendors, management and supervisors as necessary
- Identify new business opportunities and develop sales strategies to effectively promote Crown’s services to these prospective customers.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from initial contact to identifying needs, leading demonstrations, presenting proposals and on to closing deals.
- Develop existing customers to maximize the revenue potential.
- Build trust and confidence with prospects and customers as a catalyst for growing accounts.
- Enter and keep current all relevant information pertaining to these sales activities in the company’s business systems.
Job posting requirements:
- Must have a sales background with a minimum 3 years experience in an industrial field – Lift-trucks a plus; should possess a post-secondary education.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills required and demonstrated customer relations ability.
- Have demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills, excellent organizational and planning skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team as well as a safety focused self-starter who takes pride in a job well done.
- The ability to work with tight deadlines and has a strong sense of urgency and have excellent analytical and above average negotiating skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- Work From Home
- Outside Sales: 5 years (Required)