The Paint Line Maintenance Managing is responsible for managing the over-all upkeep and repair of our industrial paint line.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and repairs on painting/ powder coating and sandblasting machinery and equipment;
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and repairs on the industrial oven;
- Perform inspections and troubleshoot any paint line breakdowns and resolve issues minimizing the impact on production;
- Document root causes, equipment faults and concerns and report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Align and calibrate equipment parts as needed;
- Research the feasibility, design, operation and performance of new equipment;
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices to position machinery and parts during installation and repairs;
- Operate hand tools, power tools and welding equipment;
- Work with outside contractors and service providers to plan and manage projects;
- Ensure that standards for safe working conditions are observed;
- Ensure proper use of required personal protective equipment at all times.
- Five (5) years of related experience;
- Understanding of overall paint line operation;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively in order to meet deadlines;
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk, and stand for long periods of time;
- Ability to perform strenuous physical labour;
In return for your contributions, we offer an environment that supports and recognizes your professional growth. In addition, we provide competitive compensation, including group benefits and retirement saving plan.
Please note: The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as a conclusive description of all work required in the job.
Job Type: Full-time
- Industrial Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paint Line Operation: 3 years (Preferred)