Organika is a family-owned and operated Canadian company dedicated to our vision to be the #1 guide for natural health in Canada by providing solutions that will improve the health of people locally, and around the world. That’s why our mission is to help people live healthier through educating and empowering our consumers to seek the highest quality natural health solutions for their good health and well-being.
About the role
The Inventory Analyst supports streamlining inventory control and supply chain functions to attain appropriate inventory levels and on-time shipments. Duties and responsibilities include;
- Maintain inventory integrity and ensure accuracy in all related supply chain processes.
Monitors various inventory related systems to ensure accuracy of data and updates as necessary.
- Creates, monitors and adjusts all necessary forecast fluctuations to ensure proper stock at the warehouse on excel.
- Maintain a daily back order report, and communicate to Manager and Sales on daily basis
- Develop action plans to effectively manage inventory levels and to optimize inventory stock requirements
- Support analysis of current inventory levels to maintain accurate forecasting for finished good through excel
- Ensure location management is correct in the Adagio System
- Ensure accurate Min/Max levels are accurate for all inventoried items.
- Identifies inventory inaccuracies to provide effective resolutions
- Manages the process of ramping down inventory levels of future de-listed items and closing of D/C SKU’S in the system
- Analyzes inventory data on Finished Goods to create re-order requests to submit to purchasing.
- Analyze current procedures and provide recommendations to Inventory Manager
- Perform cycle counts and reconcile data in the ADAGIO.
- Help compile data for future ADAGIO upload and maintain the data through continuous improvement initiatives
- Run and reconcile inventory valuation reports
- Enforce inventory management policies and procedures compliance within the organization
- Prepares routine reports, and manages department files/records
- Coordinate with Production Scheduler and East Team for replenishment of Finished goods and maintaining good safety stock in both locations.
- Update Adagio system; ensures accurate and prompt recording of transactions
- Follows established policies, procedures, and standards in execution of all work assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned, as required
We are looking for an enthusiastic, resilient and positive individual to join our family. We are looking for someone that has strong organisational and analytical skills, high attention to detail and an awesome communicator. In addition, we are looking for someone with:
- Completion of Degree/Diploma from a Canadian institution or equivalent in Operations Management/Supply Chain
- Must possess excellent analytical skills, with a high attention to detail
- Must possess advanced Excel skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and share this knowledge with others
Working knowledge and/or training in:
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Natural Health Product Regulations and Safety Requirements
- ISO standards and requirements
- Documentation and record keeping.
- Previous experience in a warehouse/inventory environment would be an asset
Do you want to be on this journey with us? If yes, apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent