- Responsible for ensuring the safety of the site for all clients in accordance with the policies and procedures of the program
- Fosters growth and positive life choices, while promoting individuals in becoming connected to their community and traditions.
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism both on and off the job
- Must have good analytical skills and be able to exercise good judgment in making quick decisions if required to act in a crisis.
- Must be responsible, reliable, and a team player.
- Completing daily documentation and report writing
- Responsible to communicate any issues/concerns relating to client(s) immediately to your reporting supervisor.
- Responsible for the safety of client(s) during transportation
- Qualifications: Degree or Diploma in any of the following:
- Human Services
- Child and Youth
- Early Childhood Education
- Police Foundations
- Valid Driver’s license
Demonstrated experience working with individuals with any of the following: autism, mental illness, learning disabilities, behavioural issues, special needs, etc.
- Criminal Record check with vulnerable sector screening, Social Development Check and drivers abstract.
- Transportation/Travel Information Own transportation; Own vehicle; Valid driver's license
- Training in First Aid, Suicide intervention, non-violent crisis intervention etc. will be considered an asset.
- Preference will be given to those with demonstrated skills and experience in working with Aboriginal people and communities, in addition to lived experience as a member of an Aboriginal community.
Work Hours: Days, Evening, Overnights and weekends
Deadline for applications: July 30, 2019
How to Apply: Please forward cover letter and resume stating education and experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Job Type: Casual
- Fredericton, NB (Preferred)