Always Looking for Accounting Clerks
Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge
At AutoCanada we are passionate about our business, our customers and our talent! We are cultivating a culture of excellence and aspire to be best-in-class in the industry. We know that to be successful we need the best people. We aim to be the destination for top talent and are committed to hiring the best people to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We strive to provide our employees with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid health and dental plan
We are always looking for Accounting Clerks to join our team. This position will support with posting deals, inputting invoices, and generating payments.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Matching, batching, coding and inputting accounts payable invoices.
- Generating payments and resolving accounts payable issues with vendors.
- Completing cheque runs.
- Processing bank reconciliations, journal entries, month-end accruals, and basic accounts receivable functions.
- Filing, electronic filing, scanning, and tracking of documents.
- Creating, formatting various documents, and correspondence.
- Completing other administrative tasks as assigned by the leadership team.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in an accounts payable role, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint) including document templates.
- Excellent discretion and judgment in carrying out responsibilities and resolving day-to-day matters.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Self-motivated with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and commitment to safety.
- Creative problem solver who works in a professional and ethical manner.
We offer competitive total compensation, meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.autocan.ca . To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. AutoCanada is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
AutoCanada is a multi-location automotive dealership group operating in both Canada and the United States. Our model enables us to serve a diversified geographic customer base and enjoy benefits not available to single location dealerships. AutoCanada trades under the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ACQ. The multi-location dealership model enables AutoCanada to serve a diversified geographic customer base providing a range of services to customers including new and used vehicle sales, financing, leasing, automotive service and repair, collision repair, and parts sales. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada has expanded significantly and continues to grow. Today, customers are served by more than 4,200 employees comprised of automotive service technicians, sales experts, and support staff from offices across Canada.