Shakespeare Homes & Renovations Inc. is a high-quality custom home builder and renovation company. Based and focused on the North Shore, Shakespeare has been growing exponentially over the past several years and is accepting applications for the role of Site Lead / Foreman.
- Coordinates and supervises the daily site activities of carpenters and subtrades to ensure tasks are completed on time and according to the specified scope of work
- Helps to resolve design issues, change requests, material defects and equipment problems
- Advises the Project Manager of the need for any work to be completed outside of the contract – potential change orders
- Monitors the schedule in coordination with the Project Manager and provides daily reporting
- Works in conjunction with the Project Coordinator for the purchasing of required materials
- Ensures quality for the client by providing the highest quality workmanship
- Direct communication with clients, architects, designers and trades
- Ensure appropriate safety equipment is worn at all times
- Enjoy the challenge of custom high-end craftsmanship
- Are looking for a long-term career
- Solid understanding of construction trades and construction techniques
- Experience and good knowledge to interpret drawings, specifications and other relevant project information
- Are detail oriented, tidy, presentable & honest
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Have valid BC drivers license; reliable transportation
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable codes and workplace safety regulations
- Minimum 5 years experience in residential construction in a supervisory role
- Red Seal, Apprentice Carpenter or equivalent experience preferred
- Prefer valid Level 1 First Aid
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries based on experience
- Benefits package including dental and extended health coverage
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Compensation for approved Training & Educational courses
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectation!
We would like to thank everyone who applies, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please visit our website at www.shakespearehomes.comfor more information about our company.
Job Type: Full-time