Richco Developments is currently operating in 3 Major cities worldwide. Richco Development’s key objective is to globalize its experience of real estate development into Toronto GTA and rest of North America by building and designing world class luxurious homes, well planned and well-designed residential and hospitality neighborhoods all over GTA and North America.
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced site supervisor to oversee construction projects and supervise the construction team. The site supervisor's responsibilities include ordering building supplies, scheduling equipment maintenance as needed.
To be successful as a site supervisor, you should be detail-oriented and knowledgeable of building codes and construction safety regulations. Ultimately, an outstanding site supervisor should be able to interpret building plans as well as demonstrate exceptional leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Site Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
- Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
- Handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
- Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
- Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
- Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
Site Supervisor Requirements:
- Completion of a post-secondary education construction training program.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, construction science, civil engineering, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a site supervisor.
- Sound knowledge of building codes and construction safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of construction tools and equipment.
- The ability to interpret blueprints.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $47,351.00-$52,169.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Stock options
Company's Covid policies are in line with Ontario Ministry of Health Guidelines
- Floral Design: 1 year (preferred)