Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader of the replacement, repair and distribution of automotive glass. The company operates coast to coast through its various banners, as Lebeau Vitres d'autos®, Speedy Glass®, Broco Glass®, Apple Auto Glass®, and Vanfax®.
Are you tired of working those unpredictable retail hours? Are you looking for a career with a reputable organization? If you answered "YES!" then you're in luck! Belron® Canada is the place for you! Life at Belron® Canada is much more than 9 to 5. It’s a whole community of people who are passionate about their work and the positive culture we’ve created.
Customer Service Representative- Temporary full-time, 6 months
What you'll be doing!
- Delighting our customers and delivering a great experience, in-store and over the phone
- Achieving team performance goals in sales and customer satisfaction surveys
- Providing a seamless experience for our customers by working collaboratively with our insurance partners
- Identifying customers’ needs, suggesting the right solutions, and ensuring each customer is taken care of
- Detailed and accurate completion of administrative needs within the Service Center
A little about you!
- You like to smile, and LOVE helping people!
- You have strong selling skills with a knack for adding value wherever possible.
- You’re available to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays.
- You’re open to help your team members in other Belron® Canada locations, as required
- You have a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- You have great communication skills in person and on the telephone.
- You thrive under pressure.
- A retail background? Perfect!
- You like to experience a change in surroundings! With this role, you could be working with different Service Centers
What you can expect!
- A great place to work – make a difference while working with a supportive team of performance and customer driven individuals
- Comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training
- A competitive total compensation program including Health Benefits from day one!
- Predictable business hours so you can plan your evenings and Sundays
- Uniform and work boot allowances
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Required)