Atlas Innovations (https://www.atlasholdings.fund/) is a full-service AI consulting and development firm. We work primarily with Fortune 500 companies, and financial institutions to deliver state-of-the-art machine learning and block chain based solutions for their businesses.
You will work with a team of engineers and engage with management to discover the needs of the mission and write highly reliable production-grade software. You will be responsible for the complete life-cycle of what you create including ideation, development, testing, and support. You’ll also grow into greater roles as we build the world’s biggest database of real-time emotions to eventually mine and model the underlying dynamics of human engagement.
You are the engineer that other engineers can count on; you are technical; you attack every problem with enthusiasm; you remove hurdles. You are a self-starter, team player, have the hunger to venture into unknown areas and code to make systems work. You have an earnest desire to do great things for humanity.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical feedback deadlines and on ways to optimize software architecture for client products
- Attend weekly remote meetings. Update team on task progress and support team with tasks that are falling behind.
- Build production-grade front-end and back-end codebases outlined from mock-ups, MVPs, and technical documents outlined by the team.
- Maintain and improve features of rolled-out products.
- Planning and building new apps, features and improvements.
- Implementing improvements to ensure platforms are scalable, secure, and reliable.
- Planning ahead and collaborating on high-level decisions about technologies, architecture, design, scalability, etc.
What you’re like:
- Self-starter, yet highly collaborative with your team via chat and conference calls.
- Ability to learn and utilize new technologies and frameworks
- Resourcefulness and ability to work proactively and independently
- Expert in continuous integration, test-driven development and incremental design
- Fluency in Node.Js and React Native
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years as a full stack developer (front-end and back-end)
- Experience working with and building Restful APIS
- Seasoned, has almost everything we require for some time
- Core understanding of database design/concepts and development experience in both relational (MySQL, and Redis) and document-oriented databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL).
- Strong design skills and full software development lifecycle experience.
- Strong understand of security and maintaining platform health
- Technologies: Python, Solidity, AWS services
- Experience building blockchain solutions
- Payments/Digital Money Movement experience is highly desired but not mandatory
- AWS certification is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,718.00-$60,940.00 per year
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Stock Options
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML/CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- java: 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19