ABBV) is a global, research-driven biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative advanced therapies for some of the world’s most complex and critical conditions. The company’s mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to markedly improve treatments across four primary therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, virology and neuroscience. In more than 75 countries, AbbVie employees are working every day to advance health solutions for people around the world. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
We are seeking a talented individual with a collaborative approach who will enjoy being part of a dynamic team.
Through the implementation of the marketing plan and customized customer focused, the HCV Sales Representative will be responsible for all aspects of promoting Maviret to relevant Health Care Professionals (Physicians, Nurse and pharmacists).
Coached by the District Sales Manager, the Representative is assigned to manage their territory; to ensure customer – patient satisfaction, achieve sales quota and market share objectives.
The incumbent will be required to be effective in a variety of presentation settings, consistently delivering marketing message in a clear and concise manner while answering all queries.
With a strategic innovative approach and in collaboration with other Maviret colleagues, the Representative executes the Cycle Plan, achieving objectives for in servicing, continuing Health Education Programs, community activities, etc.
The incumbent is expected to maintain and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders including KOLs, Nurses, Physicians, gatekeepers and staff in hospitals and community organizations.
- Effective implementation of the marketing plan and customer focused tactics.
- Developing and executing Key Account Development strategies for key physicians and centers.
- Developing solid relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Effectively managing Group Sell and Travel budgets.
- Bachelor in sciences or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Specialty Sales Representative.
- Consistent sales track record of success across various roles.
- French and English must be at advanced level, oral and written.
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite and all related new technologies in relationship to the role and the work environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to set priorities, develop a field work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Knowledge of HCV market a definite asset.
- Prior experience in a new product launch a definite asset
- Proven ability to drive sales and deliver results.
- Proven ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen and analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Resourceful and ability to work independently.
- Exceptional team player and ability to be an active member of a high performing team.
- Exceptional customer and patient focus.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to function effectively and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, highly competitive and demanding environment.
- Comfortable and efficient working in a matrix structure environment.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record (driver’s abstract will be required).
- Availability and willingness to travel 40 % of the time within Canada or internationally.
Valid passport is required.
Desire to develop and grow career for future positions either in Canada or internationally.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.