We are currently seeking fun and knowledgeable candidates to share their passion with our guests. Successful applicants must be knowledgeable about mountain bike rental products and services and be able to assist customers with finding and fitting appropriate equipment. This is an important role in ensuring exceptional guests' experiences so they return again and again.
- Generate sales through personalized service and strong product knowledge
- Sizing and fitting of appropriate equipment for each customer
- Proper delivery of release of liability waiver and rental agreement
- Perform pre and post-rental bike inspections to ensure safety and guest satisfaction
- All cash handling duties – Opening, balancing, coin orders and closing
- Provide resort information to the guests
- Ensure that the appropriate rental equipment is returned and checked for damage
- Recommend resort products and services that drive sales and create customers for life
- Maintain cleanliness of the shop and proper storage of all equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Part and Full Time Positions Available.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Familiarity with downhill mountain bikes and related equipment
- Must be approachable, dependable and a strong team player
- Previous cash handling experience an asset
- Must be able to deal with people of various ages with animation and with patience
- Must have an outgoing, friendly personality
- Strong communication skills
- Professional appearance and attitude
Staff Housing is available.
SALARY - Depending on experience, including summer season pass, and other great discounts
Thank you for your interest in SilverStar Mountain Resort, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. You must be eligible to work in Canada we do not support visa or work permit applications.
Job Type: Contract