Who we are
FoxMind is a dynamic, rapidly growing publisher, manufacturer and distributor of Toys and Games based in Montreal. Our business is international, and our fun, family-oriented and educational products can be found in homes and classrooms around the world.
What we are looking for
A dynamic production coordinator with accounting experience who is bilingual (Fr/Eng) with fluent English. Chinese (Mandarin) will be an asset.
Work is carried at our company offices, near Marche Atwater, as 5530 Saint Patrick, Montreal. Parking is available. Monk metro station is 1.5 Km away from our offices.
The work can be part time (3-4 days a week) or full time. The position requires to sometimes communicate with far east manufacturers during evening hours.
· Place purchase orders with manufacturers in the far east and Europe
· Follow up on production orders
· Book shipments and follow up on shipments
· Coordinate and follow up on product safety and quality testing
· Reconcile product reception with invoices
· Enter suppliers’ invoices and reconcile suppliers’ accounts
· General accounting tasks
· Control inventory records
· Manage account receivables and assist in collection
· Come with initiatives to improve company functioning
· Assist the president and VP finance in various administrative tasks
The ideal candidate:
· Has accounting knowledge and has experience with QuickBooks or other accounting systems
· Has good knowledge of international trade terms and conventions
· Proficient with Excel and is comfortable learning new applications such as productivity apps Slack or Monday
· Possesses excellent spoken and written English skills with French and Chinese (Mandarin) being an asset
· Highly organized and meticulous (this cannot be over emphasized)
· Is communicative and likes to work in an open space team atmosphere
· can assume varied range of responsibilities and quickly learn and execute new tasks
· Resides near or around Montreal and is ready to work from the office
Should you decide to apply, we thank you for sending in your candidacy.
Although each application is taken into consideration, we regret that we may not be able to respond to all applicants and that only selected candidates will be contacted personally.
Expected start date: 2021-10-04
Job Type: Permanent
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- Product management: 1 year (preferred)