At CIBC Mellon, we are passionate about providing excellent client service, an outstanding employee experience, and opportunities to learn and grow professionally. Together, our team of more than 1,300 employees supports and services more than $1.9 trillion in assets under administration on behalf of institutional investors active in Canada, including banks, pension plans, investment funds and insurance companies. CIBC Mellon employees enjoy extensive training and learning opportunities, and a culture that supports employees as they give back to the communities where they live and work.
We are a company where employees are encouraged to make their voices heard. We work very hard to deliver outstanding client service, but we also believe in having a little fun along the way; we recognize that new ideas and business success flourish in a culture of collaboration, creativity and employee empowerment.
CIBC Mellon employees are engaged, professional and care about each other and their communities. If you're that kind of person, CIBC Mellon is the place you want to be.
To learn more, watch our employee experience video at www.cibcmellon.com/careers.
The Senior Account Administrator, Recordkeeping, reviews and process trade corrections requested from internal and external parties. Additional responsibilities will include identifying, addressing and resolving issues associated with transactions, pricing and distributions.
- Ensure all trade correction requests are processed accurately and within the establish department service levels
- Verifies trades and non-financials entered in by the Account Administration Team to ensure that all activities are recorded and processed as per client instructions
- Collaborates with the Recordkeeping team members to investigate and provide timely resolution to all escalated requests and issues associated with the posting of transactions, opening of accounts, reconciliation and other fund-related issues, escalating to Recordkeeping management as required
- Reviews completed transactions with Account Administrators in order to identify and address concerns, providing feedback and guidance as necessary to enhance accurate and efficient transaction processing
- Identifies opportunities for improved processing and input accuracy by monitoring all errors for recurring issues
- Collaborate with Recordkeeping management and team to implement any procedural and controls-related improvements, including documenting both new and existing procedures
- Responds to inquiries and requests from internal CIBC Mellon Departments and external clients and client representatives regarding account activity and maintains up-to-date source documentation and related information for access and reference
- Provides guidance and training to Recordkeeping team staff in regard to compliance with control procedures and reporting
- Support Account Administrative team with daily pricing and distribution entry as required
CIBC Mellon's Values:
- Preferred College or University degree with focus on finance
- Approximately 3 years progressive experience in the mutual and pooled fund industry.
- FundSERV knowledge required
- Strong industry knowledge within the Mutual Funds,Pooled Funds, Hedge and Labor-sponsored funds fields
- Systems knowledge of Phoenix, CMS, CGI-PrimeBase
- Communication; time management skills
Putting the client at the centre of all that we do
Acting with the highest ethical standards for our company, our employees and our clients
Fostering collaboration and diversity to empower employees to build relationships and deliver insights
Setting the standard for leading-edge solutions, innovation and continuous improvement