Frenzi Hair & Skin is looking for a hairstylist assistant to join their growing team. We are seeking a passionate, creative, and driven individual to join our team to support our talented hair stylists. The ideal candidate is looking for a unique opportunity to learn from professionals, gain experience, grow their skill set, and build clientele.
Hairstylist Stylist Assistant duties include (but are not limited to):
- Welcome clients and prepare them for salon services. Ensure customer satisfaction throughout salon services. * Wash, treat, blow-dry, and style hair * Assist with colour formulation and application * Remain up to date on current hair products and trends * Daily salon upkeep; maintain a clean and organized salon
- Engaging and effective communication * Flexible and hardworking * Ability to work in a fast-paced environment * Multitasking/time management and work well under pressure * Organization and attention to details
Why work for Frenzi Hair & Skin?
- Opportunity for career development * Continuous training on new services and product knowledge * Great team environment * Must have attended/or enrolled hair school.
Job Type: Part-time
- salon: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cambridge, ON (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)