Breakfast Cook/ Prep Cook
Are you ready to feed the appetites and enthusiasms of the international group who are here to take part in NONSTOP Ski & Snowboard courses? Energize our group and yourself, and be a part of making memories to last forever! Come create the experience of a lifetime for skiers and snowboarders on a season long course, while having fun at work. Come work for a team who values and supports you. We offer a great work/life balance so you’ll have plenty of time to hit the slopes! We're now seeking friendly, hardworking breakfast cooks to join our restaurant this winter.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Prepare & cook for breakfast buffet or individual dishes
· Set up of buffets
· Kitchen & work areas cleanliness
· Wash and peel vegetables and fruit
· General food prep as directed by the chef.
· Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
· Sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
· Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans using dishwasher or by hand
· Place dishes in storage area
· Understanding of professional cooking & knife handling skills
· Knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
· Previous prep or line cook experience.
· Efficient worker able to work in fast paced environment
· Ability to work without supervision/independently
· Food safe certificate
· Hours: 15-20 hours per week, 3-4 days per week, morning shifts (6 am to 11am) Occasional earlier starts no earlier than 5:15am (special events)
· Position starts early December
· A discounted season pass is available
· Discounts for yourself, friends and family at the hotel.
· Use of the hotel’s many facilities: Pool, hot tub, movie room etc
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.50 /hour