Do you have a passion for making a difference?
We are passionate about ‘Making Every Moment Matter.” We are seeking a candidate that shares our values - a person who has a passion to make a difference, who has a strong moral compass and has a commitment to teamwork.
We are looking for a qualified Temporary PT Dietary Aide to prepare and serve food to residents in our facilities. Hours are based on home needs and may include days, evenings and weekends.
A Dietary Aide must be capable to prepare food following instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards. They must be competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to provide excellent food services by following instructions and standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Nourishment preparation and delivery to residential areas.
- Food preparation of meal/nourishment items as directed by cook.
- Delivering food carts and their return to the kitchen.
- Collection, cleaning and storage of dishes from all areas.
- To set up serveries in residential areas.
- Plating resident meals according to meal service notes.
- Ensuring adequate basic supplies in servery area.
- Assists in the training and supporting of new staff during the orientation period.
- Completion of specific cleaning assignments and collection of garbage.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Food Service Worker Diploma
- Valid Food Handlers Certificate
- Vulnerable Police Check valid in the past 6 months
- 2 step TB Test
- Must be available to work every other weekend and holidays
- Experience in Long Term Care an asset
- Must have a recent negative COVID Swab.
How to apply?
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and references. We look forward to speaking with you, and making every moment matter!
Our organization takes the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities into account during the position summary review process. Employees are required to notify their director manager/supervisor if they have any particular accessibility needs and the organization will work with the employee to address them.