Education: A college and higher in business related area
Experience: 2-3 years
- Help consultant to fill out the forms, scan documents and etc.
- Answer and direct phone calls and cover the reception desk
- Prepare the necessary documents for submission
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Schedule meetings and appointments for company's consultants
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly developed communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet challenging targets
- Excellent interpersonal and people-management skills
- Strong communication and origination skills
- Willingness to learn
English: excellent oral and written English/Mandarin
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- North York, ON (Preferred)