Massage Addict Winnipeg Kildonan Crossing clinic is looking to hire a Part Time Front Desk/Guest Service Administrator. The ideal candidate should be available and open to work evening and weekend shifts.
If you have exceptional interpersonal, communication and administrative skills, a can-do attitude and the desire/passion to contribute to company growth, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Massage Addict is Canadian owned and Canada’s first and largest membership-based massage therapy provider with over 100 clinics currently open. Massage Addict offers a membership program, which allows members to enhance health through regular massage therapy.
- Provide outstanding client service; answering telephone calls and booking appointments
- Welcome clients by greeting and orienting them to the Clinic upon arrival
- Maintain a working knowledge of all Massage Addict services
- Provide administrative support to the Clinic; forms and documentation for new and existing clients
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with clinic operating procedures; cleanliness of the clinic guest-facing areas, including the reception area and treatment rooms.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 2 years of experience within a service oriented environment with a focus on administration and providing a high level of client service/satisfaction
- Superior verbal communication and telephone skills
- Professional, good energy, calm, patient and friendly with great people skills
- Excellent organization and multitasking skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; spreadsheet, word processing and calendar management
- Access to reliable transportation.
What We Offer
- Professional, fun environment
- A passionate team of colleagues
- Hourly wage, plus bonus/commission.
Job Type: Part-time
- Secondary School (preferred)