SHIFT: Monday - Friday ( On-site)
Founded over 175 years ago, Labatt is one of Canada’s founding businesses and its leading brewer. We are proud of our history and our heritage in Canada, and we remain committed to brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Labatt has created exciting experiences with consumers through iconic brands like Budweiser, Bud Light, NÜTRL, Michelob Ultra, Corona, Stella Artois and many more. Through our broad portfolio, we are truly a national brewer, with over 3,600 employees, a portfolio of more than 60 quality beers and beyond, and 10 breweries from coast-to-coast, we are proud to serve Canada and the communities we call home.
This is an entry level role in small town Creston, BC. The Creston DC Group Manager role acts as the sole manager within the T2 Logistics Department in Creston. As a member of the West T2 Logistics Team, this role is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Creston DC .
- Responsible for ensuring orders are built within the shift following all proper safety and quality procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring shipments are delivered on the scheduled day following all proper safety and quality procedures.
- Point of escalation for all issues in both Warehouse and Transport divisions (i.e. Faulty equipment/scheduling repair, system issues/coordinating IT support).
- Direct supervisor of 14 union operators (Warehouse & Transport combined).
- Direct supervisor of DPO Lead Hand position, ensuring all their manual data entry tasks are completed.
- Responsible for approving labor schedule and ensuring sufficient labor available for the following week.
- Responsible for executing and leading the site Engagement Plan with the operators.
- Responsible for coaching and performance management of the operators.
- Ensuring KPIs are up to date and analysis conducted (Completed by your direct report – DPO Lead Hand, but responsible for it being completed).
- Leading DPO implementation/compliance.
- Process all customer orders and returns systematically to facilitate operations.
- Ensure inventory accuracy and compliance to policies.
- Maintain regular correspondence with West T2 Team, located in Toronto Ontario and Creston Brewery.
- communication and management skills are critical for this role.
- Must be able to prioritize the duties and good in time management.
- willing to learn SAP.
- Basic computer skill is a must like MS office, outlook.
- Experience in warehouse operations as a supervisor or leader is considered as an asset.
WHY LABATT: As one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Labatt is a place where our people can bring out the best in themselves through a collective purpose of creating A Future With More Cheers. We are always looking to serve up new ways to meet life’s moments, dream big to move our industry forward, and make a meaningful impact in our communities. We believe in brewing up a future that everyone can celebrate and share.BENEFITS
- Health benefits plan, including competitive coverage for medical, dental, mental health, life, and disability insurance, that can be flexed to fit your needs
- Additional flex credits for healthcare or wellness spending accounts
- Retirement plan with a generous company-matching contribution, and low-fee RRSP & TFSA savings opportunities to help you secure your financial future
- Personalized support through an inclusive family-forming benefit, and generous financial support/top-ups for parental leave
- Access to many wellbeing resources, including Employee & Family Assistance Program support, Webinars, and more.
- An annual allotment of Beer and Beyond-Beer products for employees!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERAt Labatt Breweries of Canada, we are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to maintaining a welcoming, safe, and inclusive environment for every person – regardless of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, neurodivergence, or disability status.REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Labatt Breweries of Canada is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.CONTACT USFollow us: Instagram @ labattbreweriesLinkedIn @ Labatt Breweries of Canada
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care