The Comfort Inn & Suites – Airport North is looking for a dynamic individual to fill the position of full time Housekeeper.
WE OFFER SHUTTLE PICKUP AND DROP OFF TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT.
- Ensures the highest standards of cleanliness in accordance with housekeeping Standard Operating Procedures.
- Liaises with Front Office and Maintenance department in related tasks such as room status, VIP’s and room maintenance work requests.
- Inspects and passes rooms in a timely and efficient manner and updates the code status for the Front Office.
- Conducts daily walks of the hotel. Notes any deficiencies and follows up as required.
- Completes daily departures for Front Office.
- Secures keys in accordance with hotel’s key management policy.
- Required to assist the department by cleaning rooms as per needed by business levels.
- Reports all concerns related to maintenance, health and safety, security or suspicious circumstances (including smells/sights and sound) immediately.
- Provides exceptional guest service at all times.
- Ensures customer concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
Job Type / Category:
This is a full time position that does require the candidate to be able to work primarily weekdays.
Some weekends may require.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Preference given to candidates with previous hotel brand experience.
- Hands on work ethic.
- Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities while building a positive team spirit.
- Must have attention to detail and look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Follows policies and procedures and completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Gives and welcomes feedback.
- Focuses on solving conflict and maintains confidentiality.
- Must be able to work well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude and keeping a calm demeanor.
- Treats people with respect; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions and follows through on commitments.
- Able to work well independently with little supervision.
- Physically fit and able to push, pull, lift up to 50+ lbs and to bend and kneel with comfort.
- Excellent command of the English language (reading, writing, oral).
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)