Intelcom is a leader in the delivery market for e-commerce clients in Canada. The company, which has 2000 employees, is growing rapidly and will be a key player in the logistics technology and delivery platform sector for years to come.
As part of our technological transformation, we are currently looking for a Functional Analyst for our technology department. We are looking for someone with the ability to work collaboratively and influence stakeholders in a way that leverages new technologies and with expertise in implementing solutions for Human Resources partners.
Reporting to the IT Team Manager, HRIS, this person will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in defining objectives, scope, timelines, phases, milestones and establish project budgets/continuous improvements for HR platforms.
- In collaboration with HR, identify opportunities and areas for business process improvement to create value and increase efficiency within the technology tools
- Identify, analyze and validate stakeholder and user requirements
- Document business and functional requirements, while translating them into technical requirements
- In collaboration with the system administrator, participate in the configuration of HR systems and the design of business processes, as well as the management of security roles
- Develop and execute/coordinate test plans for various initiatives
- Create and maintain process flow, configuration, operations and user documentation in collaboration with key resources within HR.
- Identify and document integration requirements for applications within the HR ecosystem.
- Monitor new features released by Workday and advocate for appropriate adoption and deployment plans.
- Coordinate recurring initiatives and activities such as bi-annual updates released by Workday.
- Help maintain the integrity and reliability of the current system by providing level 2/3 support
- Assist in identifying the root cause of data flow issues, recommend and configure updates and solutions.
- Ensure compliance with security policies in place regarding data integrity, confidentiality and availability
- 3-10 years of experience as a Functional Analyst (HR field an asset).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, HR or related field
- PMI-PBA certification, an asset
- Bilingual (English and French), an asset
- Ability to work with various priorities and maintain tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Very comfortable and autonomous in a changing environment
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and good judgment are required
- Experience in the transportation/logistics industry is an asset
- Participation in the projects of a growing company with stimulating challenges in a constantly evolving context
- A passionate and dynamic team
- Flexible schedule, telecommuting encouraged at all times
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full range of benefits (group insurance, pension plan, etc.)
- Training program and reimbursement of professional fees
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
Position based in Montreal, with easy access to public transportation (Lucien-L'allier metro).
If you are interested in the IT Functional Analyst, HRIS position at Intelcom and would like to join the dynamic environment of a growing organization, do not hesitate to apply now!
As an equal opportunity employer, Intelcom celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.