K9 Control is seeking an individual who investigates complaints of dog bylaw infractions and enforces municipal bylaws and regulations with professionalism and impartiality.
K9 Control is a contracted company that Service The North Okanagan Regional District, The Township Of Spallumcheen and the Thompson Nicola Regional District.
- Qualifications : Bylaw Level 1 is an asset but will consider promising candidate without.
- Related experience is an asset but will provide training.
- BC Drivers License – Class 5
- must be able to work weekends.
- must be able to have strong communication skills and work independently.
- Must be able to competently drive a standard Transmission.
- Candidate will be expected to share kennel cleaning.
- Must be able to handle and be comfortable with Dogs of any breed.
- Please ensure that you have a resume to attach.
- wage will depend on certifications and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time