Regal Security Inc. is currently seeking a Full-Time Concierge Security Supervisor at one of our sites located in the Toronto, ON area.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full-time availability to work all days of the week and schedules that will consist of afternoons, overnight and weekend shifts – including holidays.
- Demonstrated past experience in either a senior security role or supervisor
- Customer service driven individual
- Clear English communication skills in all areas (verbal and written)
- Detailed and thorough record-keeping (Memo book, incident reports, etc)
- Keen observation and attentiveness
- Professional physical deportment and presentation
- Decision Making, Reliable, Common Sense and exceptional judgment
- Provide outstanding and personalized customer service as a front line representative of Regal Security
- Act as Regal’s day to day point of contact for our individual client and field staff inquiries
- Supervise contracted site to ensure security staff are meeting company standards in terms of uniforming, training and site procedures
- Operate and maintain an organized environment
- Enforce property rules and regulations in order to maintain the security and safety of our clients and their assets
- Ensure enforcement of Trespass to Property Act
- Safely operate and maintain company and client issued equipment and supplies
- Respond to major incidents on property and aid security staff with managing the situation (fire, flood, medical issue and criminal activity)
- Ensure that safety and emergency protocols are completed in response to Fire Alarms and other Site Emergencies
- Complete walking patrols and inspections of facilities and equipment as required
- Review, know and follow post orders as identified for site representing
- Maintain a safe working environment and follow the facilities health and safety procedures
- Duties as otherwise assigned
- Valid Ontario Security License
- Valid First Aid/CPR Certification
- Valid WHMIS Certification
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent and higher (preference will be given to those with a Criminal Justice or Business post-secondary education)
- Proficient in the use of various computer programs (ie. Microsoft Office, Gmail) and able to adapt and learn new programs
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a senior security setting (preferably leadership)
- Starting pay rate will be discussed with the successful candidate, education and experience will be considered for the position
- Health Benefits are available for full-time employees upon completion of 3 months probation
Why choose Regal Security?
Regal Security Inc. is an established and growing security company that offers a vast array of professional and dependable security guard services across the Greater Toronto Area and Southwest Ontario.
Our Everyday Superhero™ guards are selected and trained to protect our client’s assets, property, employees, and tenants, using a custom-designed security solution for every client within the sectors we serve.
Every member of the Regal security team, and every service that is carried out, is directed by the Regal guiding principle: Strength & Honor™. With this in mind, Regal’s security guards are known as Everyday Superheroes™ – they are friendly, well-trained and, most importantly, proud, as they go above and beyond the call of duty to uphold Regal’s high standards.
“THE REGAL SECURITY MISSION IS “YOUR PEACE OF MIND”™”
Thank you for your application, unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants, only those deemed eligible for an interview will be contacted. All candidates will be communicated to by phone or email for the purposes of the recruitment process.
Regal Security Inc. welcomes all candidates equally and encourages all qualified candidates, from women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons, to apply.