United Supreme Group Inc. is an Alberta commercial painting contractor specializing in commercial and industrial coating applications. With over 25 years in the business, we are a very strong competitor in the industry. United delivers high value and cost-effective solutions for all of our clients’ finishing needs. We pride ourselves in the ability to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of prime contractors and clients.
You enjoy collaborating with others, share our values and have a desire to learn and grow, join United Decorating Inc. A fast paced team of driven and highly motivated professionals who work together to support the construction industry!
Key Components of the Role Include:
- Use a variety of communications mediums to engage employee's, customer's, vendors and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain a social media strategy and presence, including but not limited to: websites, all social platforms internal & external
- Complete full Operations Manual for company of all roles in all departments for training purposes
- Research, writing and editing stories for our Intranet, social media and other internal communications
- Developing backgrounders on a wide range of topics and issues, products to promote
- Developing and enhancing the appearance of presentations for internal and external use
- Supporting internal and external campaigns and events
- Writing and producing materials highlighting “success stories” that increase public awareness and support
- Support employees, managers and other key stakeholders in the successful resolution all related matters.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with all staff and volunteer teams to advance the mission in a collaborative, integrated manner.
Skills, Education, and Experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Journalism, Communications, Digital Marketing or related field.
- At least 1 experience in Communications or Marketing, including specific experience in digital platform management.
- Excellent writing, layout, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in content-managed websites, email marketing and fully-integrated digital-traditional communications. Advanced knowledge of digital and social media strategies, trends, best practices and tactics
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Graphic design capabilities
Salary, Benefits, Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Health Spending Account, and STD/LTD Life Insurance
- RRSP matching
- Great office environment, with your space
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Staff lunches, and events such as BBQ, Bowling.
- Unlimited snacks, drinks in our full kitchen
WHY WORK FOR US?
If you are really good at what you do, hundreds of companies are competing with each other to entice you to go work for them. So why choose us, what makes us special?
- We spend a great deal of time and effort to make sure that we are a good fit for the people we hire and vice versa. As a result Respect - Trust – Care is one of our values of Brotherly Love.
- We believe that it makes good business sense to give every team member the best tools, mentoring program, to “get into the zone” to get the job done perspective.
- The odds are high that you will make a best friend at work.
- You will work on multitude of different projects, and acquire a ton of experience from leadership teams, managers, and supervisors.
- WE detest micromanagement. You are a manager within your role.
- “Open, honest & direct” is our principle for communicating with our customer, vendors and each other.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and someone from our team will connect and start our interview process.
United is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who respond; however, please note that only those applicants being considered will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour