Join the culinary team at Sparkling Hill Resort! We are looking for a motivated, hard-working individual to fill this full-time role in our PeakFine Restaurant. More than one position may be available.
- Prepare a variety of ingredients, sauces, etc. based on the needs of the Kitchen
- Receive and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in fridges, freezers, and storage areas
- Clean and sanitize a variety of kitchen equipment
- Check on and stock buffet items to ensure freshness and quality
- Assist with plating for banquets and other functions
- Stock line coolers and storage areas before, during, and after service
- Take out garbage and maintain general organization and cleanliness in all areas of the kitchen
- Assist with washing and sanitizing dishes
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 year kitchen experience preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team, as well as independently
- Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime as required
- Knowledge of food safety procedures and practices
Interested applicants may submit a resume and cover letter to Mr. John Stratton, Executive Chef. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Staff accommodation is available on site in double rooms for full time Sparkling Hill employees, working 40 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent