Waterloo Ford is looking for dealership experienced Product advisors/ Sales Consultants! Please send your resume and indicate your experience etc. Drivers License and AMVIC required!
At Waterloo Ford we’re dedicated to becoming your business of choice when it comes to all things automotive. After all we’ve been around for almost 70 years! Whether you come to us for the first time looking to get yourself into the driver’s seat of one of our new Ford models or we’ve drawn you in with our wide selection of pre-owned vehicles, we hope to earn your trust for the long run with our great customer service delivered by the friendliest staff Edmonton has to offer.
We’re confident in the vehicle we sell, that’s why we love being a Ford and Lincoln dealership in Edmonton, AB. Every year we get a new selection of terrific vehicles with innovative features you can trust, which makes our job here at Waterloo Ford easy and fun.
Waterloo Ford is looking for experience product advisors to join our team! If you're a customer oriented individual and ready to kick start your career, we’re ready to invest in your future.
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any guests who enter the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist guests in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to guests
- Describe all optional equipment available for guest purchase.
- Build strong rapport with guest
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to create and foster relationships with customers on the grounds of integrity, professionalism and honesty. Must have the ability to listen and ask appropriate questions to ensure the customer’s needs are met
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Guest Service oriented
- Required to have a clean & valid driver’s license
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/ HAS:
- Highly self motivated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well organized and detailed
- Have the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Possess a current AMVIC License
- A valid Alberta Driver’s License and be able to present a current copy of their Driving Abstract for review.
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dealership Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Required)
- AMVIC (Required)