Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
In the heart of the city, the St-Patrick residence managed by Cogir, welcomes a golden clientele. Come be part of a great and great team. It is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of seniors.
We are currently looking for nice colleagues for two part-time or full-time positions with us in the Dining Room.
- Schedule from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and / or 4 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. days to be determined
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Good team player
- knowledge of a Maitre D's responsibilities (an asset)
- Uniform provided
- Free indoor parking
- Free meals
- Referral Program
- Applicable government premium in effect
- 100% employer group insurance
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Consistent schedule
- Celebration of birthdays
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
Several choices available