A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
Advantageous corporate agreements
Full range of group insurance benefits
Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
Purchase option of company stocks
Health and wellness program in the workplace
Assistance program for employees and their families
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
Saputo Dairy Products Canada is seeking a Relief Worker at our Warehouse Department. Under the responsibility of the Department Supervisor the incumbent will be responsible for assembling & organizing customer orders.
- Pick/Build orders in a safe and efficient manner
- Safe operation of material handling equipment
- Inventory counts
- Follows safety procedures and demonstrates safe work practices
- Proper maintenance on material handling equipment
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 2 + years’ experience in a warehouse environment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Forklift experience an asset
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to do basic mathematical calculations
- Experience in a Warehousing / Distribution (cold work) environment an asset.
- Must be reliable on attendance.
This is a Temporary Relief position role.
Schedule will vary.