**All positions are full-time contract positions meaning you are an independent employee. No health benefits are offered and salary is paid in Canadian dollars**
The Associate Marketing Manager (AMM) is a key contributor to the Account Management team. This entry-level position is critical in supporting the AIM Account team and our portfolio of performance marketing clients.
The Associate Marketing Manager will work with and be accountable to Account Managers and report to the Director of Client Services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Account Managers with day-to-day program management duties
- Acquire high-value partners into each client program and assist in getting them sales active
- Create focused affiliate recruitment plans, communication pieces and newsletters
- Review daily program applications and tag affiliates appropriately
- Negotiate partnerships and placements with new affiliates
- Manage, track and report recruitment activity within CRM
- Assist in client presentations
- Assist in any affiliate program recruitment, activation, optimization, compliance, and reporting tasks as directed by the Account Director
Our Ideal Candidate
- A strong, outgoing communicator, both in speaking and in writing
- Possess basic sales and negotiation skills
- Exceptional customer service and the desire to go the extra mile to exceed expectations
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity and be driven to find the best possible results
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment with a hunger to constantly achieve more for themselves and others
- Self-motivated with the ability to hustle and work well under time constraints, as well as organized and prioritizes work effectively to meet deadlines
- Highly personable; team-oriented and determined to provide the best service possible
- High attention to detail and takes pride in producing high-quality work
- This is an Entry Level position; must have 1+ years of online marketing experience and/or sales/customer service experience.
- A diploma/degree in marketing, communications, sales or a related field.
- Must have strong experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Qualifications listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this position, provide additional depth and value to the role.
How we measure success:
- Affiliate marketing or Agency experience
- Knowledge of affiliate networks/platforms
1. Executing assigned deliverables within a specified timeline
2. Deliverables are executed error-free
Other important information about this position
- This is a contractor position – no health benefits provided
- Home office or quiet professional setting is required for meeting.
- Personal computer will be used, one is not provided by the company, but business tools and business systems are provided to meet job duties.
- Flexible Time off and Paid Holidays included
- Up to 10% travel may be required for company meetings or conferences
All Inclusive Marketing is a digital and performance marketing agency offering strategically customized solutions and award-winning expertise in channels such as affiliate, search, social and content as well as strategic consulting and analytics services.
We believe in leading with ethics and innovation to provide the highest level of results and digital marketing expertise for our clients. We are passionate about helping our clients reach, engage, and convert their buyers to drive accelerated growth through customer acquisition, retention, loyalty, engagement, and brand presence. Our team is made up of award-winning experts, who are passionate about all things digital marketing, and extremely supportive of one another. When one person succeeds, we all succeed, and we have each other’s backs to help make that happen.
Working with us will provide you with the opportunity to work with amazing clients and with thought leaders and experts in the performance and digital marketing industry.