Three Point Motors, the award-winning Mercedes-Benz, AMG and Mercedes-Benz Vans Dealership in Victoria, BC, is currently seeking a full-time Service Advisor to join our team.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Group:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering the best extended medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including our 11 luxury automotive dealerships, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive brands such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, MINI and more.
- Contribute to the operational effectiveness of the Service Department and in receiving positive CEI or CSI results.
- Ensure all vehicles advance through the shop in a timely and efficient manner.
- Conduct active vehicle side service consultation, documenting any customer concerns and update customers on the status of their vehicle throughout the day as required
- Will be required to take calls regarding technical and service related inquiries
- Listen to customers’ account of issues and symptoms to better understand what the problem is
- Provide customer with an estimate of these expenses for resolving the problem
- Record information gathered from each visit in appropriate service systems
- Ability to explain the service process to clients so they understand what to expect and when their vehicle will be repaired and what our transportation services include
- Prepare work orders for technicians and invoicing for customers
- Work closely with the Service Manager, technicians, valet and other departments within the dealership to ensure you always provide a positive and expedient resolution for clients, while maintaining the highest level of customer service
Requirements & Traits:
- Honest and professional, a strong team player
- Strong problem solver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Personable and presentable
- Driven to provide the highest level of customer service at all times
- A criminal record check and driver’s abstract report will be required upon hire
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)