A leading, independent audit, tax and advisory firm, based in Vancouver and Toronto, Baker Tilly WM LLP, is uniquely placed to address our clients’ needs successfully. Drawing on well-trained teams, across a variety of disciplines, we ensure the alignment of our professional’s skills and experience with client requirements, resulting in exceptional service and business outcomes.
Our 20 partners and over 160 professional staff, offer a full spectrum of business services including audit and accounting, tax, business valuations, litigation support, corporate finance, transfer pricing, information technology, insolvency and restructuring. We serve domestic and foreign corporate groups, professionals and not-for-profit organizations across a wide range of industries, including: automotive, manufacturing, retail, technology, financial services, hospitality and tourism, real estate, construction, entertainment and health care.
Outside our two offices, we also draw on the specialty services provided by partners from the 24 firms across Baker Tilly Canada. While we are locally invested and nationally connected, we are also globally capable as the Canadian representatives of Baker Tilly International.
As an independent member of Baker Tilly International, we provide both national and international service with access to more than 33,600 professionals in 147 countries. This offers you the best of both worlds.
For an inside look of what Baker Tilly WM LLP is all about, follow our Instagram account @BakerTillyWM!
We are currently recruiting for a talented Administrative Assistant to join our Administrative Support team! The Administrative Assistant will be an integral part of the team, interacting with clients, handling calls, assisting with office operations, typing financial statements, and providing administrative assistance to team members.
· Type, update, assemble, and file financial statements, letters, invoices, etc.;
· Create, edit, and proofread correspondence, proposals, reports, and presentations;
· Develop and demonstrate solid knowledge of firm-wide and department specific tools, processes, and databases;
· With guidance, manage certain administrative aspects of client engagements;
· Manage and maintain schedules, appointments and travel arrangements as needed;
· Providing general administrative support to Partners, Managers and Staff; and
· Other duties as assigned.
· 2-4 years of Administrative experience, preferably assisting senior executives
· Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients and all levels of staff
· Highly organized, the ability to re-prioritize workload and adapt to changing circumstances, and strong time management skills
· A professional and courteous manner
· Driven, flexible and motivated to help others
· Strong attention to detail
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Excellent judgment and problem solving skills
· Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
Location: Vancouver, BC
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume to us and indicate Administrative Assistant in the subject field.
Note: Baker Tilly WM LLP is a member of Baker Tilly Canada Cooperative, which is a member of the global network of Baker Tilly International Limited. All members of Baker Tilly Canada Cooperative and Baker Tilly International Limited are separate and independent legal entities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent