With only the highest quality coffee beans, roasted to perfection, you will love the taste in every cup! That is the soul of Salt Spring Coffee!
Who we are?
Established in 1996, we are one of Canada’s largest organic, fair trade, specialty coffee roasters. We insist on Fair to Farmer relationships, sustainable organic practices and only the best quality coffee beans. Being a B-Corp certified organization, we take care of our employees, planet, community and suppliers, thriving to becoming the #1 Caring company in Canada with a minimum score of 150 points in the B-Corp Impact Assessment.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and dedicated Production Worker to join our team! To support us to manage and improve our processes and make them more efficient and effective.
What you will do?
· Perform line pre-operative and post-operative checklist
· Fill and pack coffee bags in boxes or trays.
· Ensure weight and date are correct and appear on all bags
· Wrap skids as required.
· Ensure inventory of operation supplies: boxes, trays, tapes, wrap, fresh seal, labels.
· Maintain the integrity of the production floor and follow GMP guidelines: hairnets, aprons, dress codes.
· Follow health and safety guidelines and ensure a safe work environment in the area.
What you will get?
· Competitive wage
· Free coffee at work and at home
· Company discounts
· Be part of a B-Corp organization
· Great company culture
Who you are?
· Attention to detail
· Strong work ethic and organization skills
· Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· May be required to be on their feet for extended periods of time
· Working in a manufacturing environment
Salt Spring Coffee is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have the opportunity to succeed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.60 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends