Fiska's mission is to facilitate commerce through technology. Our white-label cloud-based middleware platform gives payment providers a competitive edge in the rapidly changing Fintech ecosystem. We help payment providers:
- Get to market faster with lower technology and business risk
- Create new revenue streams and sales channels
- Deliver more value to their merchant portfolio
Technology is in our DNA. Over 90% of our team is comprised of developers and product experts with backgrounds in SaaS and payment processing.
You will be leading the engineering team responsible for our payment middleware solution. You will be responsible for the solution’s architecture and technical roadmap as well as project execution and delivery. You will also be involved in development scoping and costing, communication with key stakeholders and will be participating to its hands-on development.
As the engineering lead of one of our key product lines, you will be reporting to the VP of Engineering and will be extensively interacting with our product management, QA and devops teams. At any time, you will be expected to wear both a leadership and a technical hat, participating in solutions design and process improvement while also being able to roll up your sleeves to get things across the line.
Our technology is a mix of .NET (C#), React (Typescript), MySQL, Docker, PHP and Redis. Our infrastructure runs on AWS and GCP.
- Over 10 years of experience in software development, with at least 5 years of technical leadership experience;
- Over 5 years of experience in payment technology development with specific experience in semi-integrated payment architectures (semi-integrated payment terminals, integrations, payment processor certification, etc.);
- Experience architecting, developing and operating high-availability payment gateways / platforms, payment middlewares, semi-integrated payment and/or terminal management solutions;
- Expert applied knowledge of software architecture and software engineering principles;
- Strong abilities at documenting and communicating complex architectures and design;
- Strong value-driven prioritization and organization abilities;
- Excellent written / verbal english communication skills;
- You have operated high-traffic, high-availability real-time distributed systems;
- You have hands-on experience with Ingenico TSI, Verifone SCA, Poynt, on-terminal apps or other in-market semi-integrated payment technologies;
- You have been an active participant in compliance certification processes related to information security management and/or payment (EMV certification, PCI-DSS, FedRAMP, ISO 27k, etc.);
- Prior experience with mobile, front-end and desktop software development;
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering;
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 10 years (Required)
- French or English (Preferred)