KGS Research is a leader in the market research and data collection industry. We are looking for Outbound Call Representatives to join the team to conduct market research! Interested in political polling, public issues, and consumer trends? Are you a people person? Are you curious about the world and enjoy learning about new things? This might be the perfect opportunity!
Why Join KGS?
- Amazing growth opportunities are available.
- Start working immediately
- Work from home
- No sales involved
- Training is provided
- Monday to Friday: 3:30 P.M. – 12:00 A.M. (EST)
- Saturday and Sunday: 12:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M (EST)
- No morning shifts
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will be working from home, conducting telephone surveys to our clients about customer satisfaction, public policy, local issues, and many more
- Work closely with our quality control team to ensure opinions and data are collected in a neutral and unbiased manner
- Adhere to the staffing schedule
- One or more years of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- A strong understanding of computers, and experience with CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) programs would be an asset.
- Excellent English communication skills, able to articulate pronunciations of difficult words
- Fluency in a second language would be an asset.
At Home Requirements:
- Quiet workspace free of background noise and distractions
- Secured Internet with a minimum download speed of 50 MBPS.
- Headset with Microphone - Approved Corded USB Noise Canceling
- Desktop/ Laptop (Minimum: Intel I3, 4GB Ram)
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Secondary School (preferred)