Elgie Bus Lines, a division of Student Transportation of Canada is one of North America’s largest and most trusted school transportation providers. we are dedicated, above all else, to the safety of its student passengers, its employees, and the public with whom we share the road each day.
Reporting to the Shop Foreman a 310T Technician will be responsible for various repairs to a variety of B & G Class vehicles. We are looking for a fully licensed technician who has the ability to accurately diagnose and repair while being able to successfully follow proactive preventative maintenance and perform detailed audits as required.
- Possess a valid Class 310T license.
- Prior fleet maintenance experience on heavy vehicles is an asset.
- Ability to perform Brake and Safety Inspections, and carry out preventative maintenance.
- Ensure all vehicle inspections are completed accurately and in a timely fashion each month.
- Perform and attend to service calls as required.
- Follow and comply with the STC safety policies to maintain a safe workplace.
- Execute a variety of additional vehicle repairs, as needed basis.
- Possess and display a strong work ethic, a high degree of responsibility, and accountability.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and contributing towards a good shop morale is a high priority. Everyone works together towards a safety first approach!
What we offer
- Great compensation package (Benefits, RRSP, and more!).
- Straight Days shift (No evenings/nights/weekends).
- Manufacturer Training Opportunities (International, Freightliner, BlueBird).
- Excellent maintenance team and shop environment.
- Ability to preform meaningful work, helping local kids arrive to school safe everyday!
Student Transportation of Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate in our selection process, please reach out to a member of our Recruitment Team.
Job Type: Full-time
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Journeyman (Preferred)
- Trade Certificate (Preferred)