Build a Dynamic and Rewarding Career With Us!
We are situated in exceptional surroundings located just steps away from the iconic Niagara Falls. Offering a distinctive collection of many of the world’s leading hotel and restaurant brands with phenomenal views of one of the world’s natural wonders right outside your front door. We are dedicated to providing our guests with cutting edge and innovative services and products to enhance the guest experience.
The Marketing Opportunity
If you are looking to launch your career in Digital Marketing and join a team of dynamic and creative individuals, we invite you to explore your future with us!
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist who has a passion for excellence and ready to support our on-site and off-site business units’ future growth. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, responsibilities included but not limited to the following:
- Establish, plan and deliver the overall digital marketing strategy for the Marketing Department.
- Manage multiple ad platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (Bing), Expedia TravelAds and the Koddi platform
- Work with Google Analytics and other bespoke reporting platforms
- Conduct keyword research, aggregate keywords by intent
- Write compelling ad copy in line with current platform standards
- Map and test audience segmentation tactics
- Use automated bid strategies in Google Ads
- Monitor/track and reporting on key value metrics to drive optimization decisions
- Continue maintain vendor relationships and participating in appropriate beta testing
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Must be current with latest technology, trends and best practices.
- Able to manage and collate large amounts of data from multiple sources and convert into actionable insight
- Review numbers, trends and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Good project management skills.
- Able to follow-through from start to finish, manage processes and expectations, and deliver according to key deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience in hospitality industry preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree /College in Marketing or related field an asset.
- Must demonstrate maturity and professionalism in your daily interactions with internal customers.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and use good judgment.
- Works well under pressure and can manage multiple tasks under time constraints.
- Sense of urgency in managing projects and likes fast paced environment.
- Experience working with other popular PPC ad platforms, such as Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Computer skills including: Microsoft Office software, in particular Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Marriott on the Falls Hotel is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture, and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time