We are a retail technology services company focused on repairing and refurbishing consumer mobile technology products like smartphones, tablets, laptops, gaming consoles, headphones, etc.
We started business in 2006 and work out of two locations near the Rogers Center and near Square One.
We are a software-driven business that seeks to develop new business capabilities and solutions embedded in software and hardware technologies. We have exciting business directions planned using online software solutions with API integration and A! to deliver state-of-the-art value-added services to our customer base.
We are looking to hire immediately at least one full-time Web Developer to join our development team. The selected candidate will be working with our senior developer on creating a B2C and B2B website for our business.
The ideal candidate would have:
· 2+ years in back-end PHP development
· Building B2C and B2B customer-facing applications
· Knowledge of relational database, schema design and ability to write and tune SQL queries (MySQL & MS SQL Server)
· Experience with Linux/Unix command line
· Experience developing cloud-based solutions.
· Experience with Windows Server environment
· Experience with Laravel framework is a must
· Be passionate and excited to create innovative technology solutions using the web
· Understand the role of business and enterprise in our society and how technology drives the evolution of business success.
· Be a “web native” with an online orientation and focus.
· Ability to work collaboratively in knowledge-driven work-teams.
· Self-motivated and able to pick up new technologies quickly
· Live within a 30-minute commute to Square One (33 City Center Drive)
· Understanding business and Customer Relationship Management functions would be helpful.
· Online digital marketing using Google tools like SEO, PPC, GMB, etc would be an asset.
This is a full-time position with a 44-hours work week and standard basic benefits.
Optionally, the hire could be offered a contract opportunity, with up to 60 hours of work a week. The project duration would be for a 6-month contract, extendible/renewable for multiple 6-month durations. The contractor could also be offered a full-time employee status in the future.
Compensation will range from $18 to $25 per hour, depending upon the skills and experience of the candidates.
Location: Suite 142, 33 City Centre Drive, (opposite Square One), Mississauga, L5B 2N5
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour