Customer Service Representative
We are seeking highly motivated, passionate, enthusiastic customer service professional to join our team in North York in the position of Customer Service Representative. You should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. This is full-time position, Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm. If you're a high-energy individual with a strong work ethic, we want to hear from you!
- Building a positive relationship with customers
- Serving our customers and managing customer expectations in the most efficient and courteous manner; on the phone, by email as well as in person
- Schedule delivery and pick-up appointments
- Monitor service and commitments
- Track and trace orders and update TMS and customers
- Monitor on-time delivery appointments and communicate with shipper and consignee for late arrivals.
- Create and maintain customer satisfaction survey
- Perform general clerical duties as assigned, including answering and directing phone calls, filing, data entry and billing.
- Upselling and inside sales calls
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
- Experience in the Logistics/Transportation Industry Asset.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong telephone skills and etiquette and exceptional customer service skills
- Efficient computer skills in MS Office Word, Excel, Word, Outlook and Gmail.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with data collection and order entry
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)